These Fair Play and Community Guidelines were last modified on September 23rd, 2016.
BKOM Studios and its affiliates or assigns (“BKOM Studios”, “us”, “our” or “we”) are dedicated to providing great entertainment for our users (“users” or “you”). At BKOM Studios, we consider that providing a pleasant and secure gameplay environment for its players to be a top priority. To ensure our games are fair and fun for everyone, we do not tolerate any form of cheating, fraudulent or disrespectful behavior. Below are some fair play and community guidelines to keep in mind.
In order to keep your account and device safe from fraud and to help us keep a great gaming environment, please beware of the following dangers:
1. UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Unauthorized third party software involves all of BKOM Studios’ unapproved apps that alter the original functions of our gameplay. By altering game functionality, unauthorized third party software often aim to provide unfair advantages while potentially putting players’ privacy and accounts at a high risk.
Unauthorized third party software includes:
- Programs which aim to alter or offer unearned gameplay advancement;
- Hacks, mods, cheats or programs altering the game’s functionality;
- Bots, or gameplay automation services or automation scripts.
2. UNAUTHORIZED GEM SELLING & GAME ECONOMY ABUSE
Certain sites or individuals sell in-game currency for real-life money by manipulating player’s private information and stolen credit cards. Such practices require private login info to access your account. Fraudulent salespeople may buy in-game currency with stolen credit cards or payment scams.
IMPORTANT: If you give out your private information to those illegal parties, you are permanently putting your financial and online security at high-risk, as well as BKOM Studios’ services.
3. BUYING & SELLING GAME ACCOUNTS
Fraud account salespeople may advertise the sell of high-level accounts, and lure players eager to advance in gameplay with enticing and unrealistic promises.
The risks surrounding account sales are:
- The seller may be giving the same account to other players;
- The seller could take your real-life money and never give you the promised account;
- You cannot be sure that the seller won’t continue using the account even after a transfer is complete;
- The seller could be giving you a banned account or an account pending termination.
It is your responsibility to keep your account secure by avoiding all of the dangers listed above.
4. COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
Treat other players with respect and courtesy, and always conduct yourself in an appropriate manner. Never defame, abuse, harass, harm, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of others. Report any violations to us.
Cheating, fraudulent or disrespectful behavior, or any related commercial activities surrounding our games are strictly forbidden by BKOM Studios’ Terms of Service and is subject to warning issuance, revoked in-game currency, temporary suspension and even permanent termination of account.