Quebec, January 20, 2017 – BKOM Studios, specialized in game, website, app and connected toy development, is proud to announce the official worldwide launch of Little Lords of Twilight, their first original title on January 26th, 2017!
Based on a universe that its creator has been crafting over the course of the last decade, Little Lords of Twilight is a new breed of tactical strategy game that exploits distinct and refreshing mechanics. In this very unique take on the tactical RPG genre, set against a dark and mythical landscape called the realm of Zikverländ, two players face off in epic battles ruled by the power of night and day.
Little Lords of Twilight will now be available on a larger scale with the addition of the United States, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Caribbean, Africa, Middle East, and India and other countries. The game will also be localized in eight languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German, Dutch and Simplified Chinese.
The worldwide release will include never seen before content, such as the new playable hero Pestipew, brand new hirelings, hero skins and spell cards. Added features will also include “friendly battles” where users can challenges their Facebook Friends, along with stunning visual additions and game improvements.
Play with Chief Pat and Nickatnyte at PAX South!
To celebrate the official launch of Little Lords of Twilight and to play the game with the fans, BKOM Studios will be attending PAX South on January 27-29 in San Antonio, Texas. PAX South is known to be one of the largest gaming festival in North America, defined by its panels on game topics, exhibitor booths from independent and major game developers and publishers, video game free-play areas, and so much more.
During the event, the team will be live streaming various game sessions with the famous YouTube personalities Chief Pat and Nickatnyte on YouTube and Twitch. You are invited to drop by our booth #10214 to meet with them. The creator of Little Lords of Twilight will also attend and will be available for interviews. If you are unable to attend, be sure to follow our social media channels.
Want to book a meeting or an interview on site? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Little Lords of Twilight
Little Lords of Twilight is a Freemium, player-versus-player, turn-based tactical strategy game. Its originality resides in part in the changing of day-to-night and night-to-day cycles which dramatically influence the heroes’ appearance, their skills and abilities and those of their minions. Therefore, players are tasked with learning how to adapt their strategy in order to defeat opponents that can quickly adopt new shapes and new offensive and defensive powers.
Little Lords of Twilight takes place in a fantasy world that is beautiful yet dreadful, radiant yet dark, wonderful yet terrible. It’s a place where some found refuge and where others got lost and trapped. It’s a place where day and night are synonymous with good and evil.
Each time the Sun hides behind one of the moons of Zikverländ and when it emerges to shine anew, you will be transformed and lent formidable powers. But listen well Little Lord: although you must bow to the rule of NightFalls and SunPops, your soul yearns to be free. And you can choose to secretly devote your abilities to serve Light or Darkness. Choose wisely, the next LightShift is on its way…
- Little Lords of Twilight’s uniqueness comes from its multiple day & night cycles mechanics and how they influence your gameplay strategies. The changing from day-to-night and night-to-day also corresponds to a dramatic mutation in your heroes’ appearance, their skill and abilities and those of their minions. Players are therefore tasked with learning how to adapt their strategy in order to defeat opponents that can quickly adopt new shapes and new offensive and defensive powers.
- Little Lords of Twilight is a combination of turn-based strategy mechanics, card collectibles and the tactical genre.
- The game mechanics are based on skills rather than on luck by limiting the impact of randomness. No complex calculations either to let the player focus on what matters the most: fun and easy to learn tactics and strategy.
- Win games to earn XP and unlock new hero abilities. As you heroes gain experience, a new skill is unlocked with each new level reached. Equip passive and active Nightfalls or SunPops abilities based on your desired strategy.
- While Little Lords of Twilight is primarily aiming at mid-core gamers that are fans of Tactical RPG games, it also targets another more casual crowd. This title will allow soft-core players to rapidly ramp up and be competitive while granting layers of depth to dive into more complex strategies for the mid-core audiences.
- Completely Free-to-play. Players can access the entire game content without paying. Optional cosmetic items are available as Premium features.
- Our game puts two players in competition (PVP) for the duration of a match. This calls for a well thought architecture that will allow matchmaking between players as well as a dynamic leaderboard with periodic events / tournaments to stimulate replay sessions. Players also have the possibility to battle against the computer / AI for single-player gameplay in order to practice when testing a new build or strategy.
At the edges of the known world, hidden in folds of our reality, rarely and briefly revealed to some of us, always for a purpose, exists a beautiful yet dreadful place; Radiant and dark, wonderful and terrible. A place where some found refuge, like the Ancient Kinfolks that fled the conquests of Men, so very long ago. A place where others got lost and trapped for a lifetime or two. A place traveled by dreamers and haunted by nightmarish creatures. Zikverländ: where days and nights fight for control over the living, the good and the evil. A strange and magical land that was once saved by children, now gone, not remembering, but not forgotten. Zikverländ, slowly surrendering to the darkness, in desperate need of heroes again.
About BKOM Studios
BKOM Studios is a full-service digital agency dedicated to helping brands develop their presence across multiple points of interaction and platforms, including products, points of sale, websites, apps, social media, marketing campaigns and mobile games.
BKOM Studios also develops its own original games and intellectual properties (IPs), exploring further the digital space, creating new universes, and experimenting with cutting-edge technologies. Renowned for being a pioneer in the world of connected toys, BKOM currently employs 90+ talented people, from 2D-3D artists, game and app designers, motion artists, developers to communication and marketing experts.